Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Hug and A Prayer

These arrived at my house last week with a note saying, "Let this be a hug. . .". It was from my dear friend, Glenda. I guess I need to be a bit more upbeat in my blog posts . . . or maybe not. Honesty IS the best policy, right? And aren't they GORGEOUS??? There is a combination of three of my favorite things in there : yellow roses with red tips, daisies, and pumpkins! Yep, three little pumpkins. It is lovely and I have felt loved every time I look at them. The power of a bouquet. . .

I need the hug today and we need your prayers. We are taking Bubba to the Neurologist at 10:45 AM. I have my small list of things I plan to ask and Dr. Altman will watch Bubba the entire time I am talking before he answers. He is Little's Neuro and we LOVE him. I fully expect him to say that Bubba is young and we'll have to wait, but I am praying that he will be able to give us a bit of direction for while we are waiting. Please pray with us.

I'm going to go look at my flowers.

4 comments:

amy said...

those ARE gorgeous...

and i'm praying for you this morning.

love you.

annaj said...

how precious! they are beautiful. amazing how the deeds of others speak volumes.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers and what a thoughtful friend! I hope that this morning went smoothly. Please let me know how it went. I prayed for you today. I just noticed your "ticker", too, and it looks like your mom is coming TOMORROW! Happy cleaning :).

lvargo said...

Will continue to pray for y'all and Bubba. Let us know how it goes!