Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Interest in Pinterest

My friend Madelyn sent me an invitation to Pinterest and I must say it has held my interest. It's unlimited eye candy and all that's needed for quite the creativity buzz. I thought I would show a few of the things I found just now while KB was watching "Super Why". Maybe you'll see something that grabs YOUR interest!!

Stuff to bake:

Reminders of friends:
Source: etsy.com via Alex on Pinterest

Ideas for baby gifts:


Stuff that makes one think of their brother:

GREAT storage ideas
Source: re-nest.com via Becky on Pinterest


Places to go
Source: None via Becky on Pinterest


Inspiration
Source: 9gag.com via Becky on Pinterest

Isn't it fun? Can you see how you could get lost in it for hours? It's more dangerous for me than Facebook! On FB you can't see things like this:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks good. I'll have to take a peek sometime. I especially like the built in reading nook :)