1. I read this weekend that if you run out of cleaner and need to mop tile or vinyl, you can add a cap full of Listerine to a bucket of water and use that. Great.
2. I read this weekend that if you are giving yourself a pedicure at home, a cup of warm milk added to water will take the dead skin off your feet while they soak. Great.
3. I got my hair cut and it makes me happier than I can communicate.
4. It is telling that such a dramatic change in my hair (couple inches) can go completely unnoticed by so many (my husband excluded). Just goes to show that not nearly as many people are concerned with me as I am.
5. I am calling tomorrow and going back to the dentist. My tooth is STILL not right and now that May (aka "The Month That Nearly Killed Us") is over I am ready to put the two month headache to rest.
6. I have started work on the back porch and plan to claim it as my own in no time at all. Honey brought my craft cabinet up today and I have set about bring order to the chaos. Anyone need an absurd amount of popsicle sticks??? Little umbrellas for pineapple?
And now I have a serious question. This is not to be mistaken for some crazy way to get all readers to leave a comment - no I am not manipulating that (this time). I have a real question and am looking for help. So, this is the time for all good folk to come to the aid of their virtual friend. . .
I have a list of books I really want to read. And then there are the two books I have committed to read this summer for studies of some kind or other. Really, I have a list going in my notebook and it's almost two full pages of titles; books I want to read. WHEN do you guys read? Please share any secret. I want details, folks. This is an area I want to develop in and you are part of my research.
If you don't read, you can tell me that too! Misery loves company. (It may not bother you that you don't read, but I am miserable about it and would love the company of knowing others don't do it. Aren't I pathetic?)
Looking forward to it. . .