Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bento Box, Anyone??

For residents of BHM and STL:


So I have been looking into lunch box options for my starting 1st grader and I am intrigued by the Bento craze. I found a place today where you can order in bulk and the price is a lot nicer that what I have been finding elsewhere. Thing is, I don’t want to order 24 Bento Boxes and get stuck with them, so I thought I would see if anyone out there would be interested in putting in an order. They normally sell (individually) on the website for $23 plus shipping.

I figured it out and I would sell them for $18 total.
Folks in Birmingham - I could have the boxes in town by the last week of July. You would need to be able to pick them up from Briarwood Presbyterian Church. Home delivery is not part of the deal!

After reading the info below, let me know if you would be interested – I need 22 folks to make it happen.

Below are details of what you get:

Laptop Lunch Container Features
Removable inner containers can accommodate a variety of food sizes
Tray-like feel makes lunch exciting for kids.
Sealable lid prevents wet foods from leaking onto other foods.
Dip container for sauces, salad dressings, and dips makes eating vegetables fun.
Single unit eliminates the mess of jumbled containers.
Stainless steel fork and spoon with stylish plastic handles are great for leftovers.
Convenient size fits in backpacks and most lunchboxes.
Durable plastic containers (not lids) are microwave safe.
Containers and lids are dishwasher safe--top rack only.
Made in the USA.

Dimensions
length = 9 inches
width = 7 inches
height = 2 inches
length of utensils = 6 1/2 inches
larger inner containers = 4.5 x 3 x 1.75 inches
smaller inner containers = 3 x 2 x 1.75 inches
dip container = 1.5 x 1 x 1.5 inches

Volume
large inner containers = 1 cup
small inner containers = 1/2 cup
dip container = 1/8 cup

The Laptop Lunch User's Guide The Laptop Lunch User’s Guide will change the way you view lunch with…
Fresh ideas for making wholesome lunches kids love
Strategies for improving lunchtime nutrition
Tips for picky eaters
Quick-reference shopping lists
Creative lunch menus
Quick and easy kid-friendly recipes
Strategies for making the most of your Laptop Lunch
Tips for reducing lunchtime waste

If you don't want in on this deal but would like to see other color options, etc., you can go here to see the Laptop Lunches site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what these things are...but after reading all of this I totally want one (or actually 2, one for each kid)! BUT, I can't do pink or I should say my boys will not be happy with pink. What color would you be ordering?
Amy Wilk

jenny said...

If you get enough response to order the carton, i would love to help you out. I think they are adorable and even would be even moreso with a little creative painting. I will take 2.
Jenny a.k.a. Anna's friend in Bham