Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something Terrible Has Happened

Put thoughts of death, etc. out of your head and then think of one of the worst things that could happen.

I LOST MY CELL PHONE!

I had it yesterday, in the van, on the way home from Bible Study. I know this because I talked to my sister and she asked, "How was Bible Study?"

I can't remember hanging up. I can't remember where I put it and when. And the phone is in "useless mode" - as my husband so accurately calls it. (a.k.a vibrate) So no matter how many times I have called it, I have heard no ringing.

THIS IS BAD!

This is second only to losing my planner. There are so many phone numbers in my phone that I don't know how to recover.

I need to breathe.
I need to calm down.
I need to ask Jesus to show me where it is. He knows. He could show me.
He still hasn't shown us where Little's glasses are. . . still, He could show me this.

I have asked each child, "Do you know where Mommy's phone is?"
Little pointed to the house phone and said, "Right there, silly Momma."
Bubba said, "Yeah. The phone is behind the door." After more prodding, "The phone is behind Bubba's door. (It wasn't)
KB said, "Yes." I said, "Well, where is it?" Her response? "I sorry. I can't tell you dat."

If you are trying to reach me and I haven't called you back - - it's nothing personal! I just don't know you are trying to reach me.

Stay tuned. . .

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I will pray that God shows it to you SOON!!