Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Appreciation

I made cupcakes.

The Women's Council at our church chose February 8 as the day to let the staff know we appreciate them. I was given the responsibility to see this through and have to admit it slipped up on me. I remembered two weeks ago, made a plan, and decided to execute it myself - after letting enough time go by that it would be RUDE to ask others to help.

So, I made cupcakes. They turned out so precious. Honey chipped in at 10:00PM to help me cut and tie ribbon and twine so that I could go to bed at a decent hour. I am thankful. Thankful he helped me. Thankful for the people at our church who serve so diligently. Thankful it's almost over because it was stressin' me out a bit.



Now, on to Valentines Day!

8 comments:

April Barber said...

These are beautiful...and you know I LOVE cupcakes! Did you know that? Will my honey get one at work?

Dan Barber said...

It was yummy. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

they look so good! What a wonderful gift :)

emily said...

Those are so cute! You are so very creative. I love the boxes!

stephanie said...

Those are awesome! Where did the boxes come from? Or did honey make those from scratch? Hee, hee...

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Cute! What is "the kirk women"?

Sarah said...

Those truly are just the cutest! I suppose Dave already ate his...

I hope he appreciated the "cuteness" in it. But more likely, he was just happy for free sugar. :)

Marcie said...

Bravo! I love them.