Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun Weekend - for me

I am off this weekend!!! Friday night we are having an event with the women's ministry at our church and then Saturday morning I am leaving EARLY to attend a weekend scrapbooking at a CONVENT about an hour away!!!


We each get our own room and there is a big room for cropping and the nuns are cooking our meals. . . seriously. It sounds like Julie Andrews meets HGTV or something.

This is a super big treat and I am so excited about the opportunity to work on our albums - I am SO BEHIND! Honey will have the kids Saturday and 1/2 Sunday all by himself. My sweet friend Amy is going to have Bubba over to her house for many hours on Saturday so it shouldn't be too tough on Honey. My mom comes next week so maybe we'll send Honey off for a few hours on his own.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear about the scrapbooking at the convent--sounds interesting :). I hope you get a lot done! We are heading to GA for Tom's 70th birthday. The girls are sad that they might miss Charlotte's only snow of the year. I don't think I'll be too sad :).

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, i wanna come with you! jackieb

Jenn said...

Tell me more about this scrapbooking convent. Sounds so fun. I want to go too!