Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My friend Melissa, the friend I've never met. . .out in Utah, tagged me for one of these things. It's about being honest - she asked, "Can you answer all of these without lying?" Since it's Melissa, I'll do it. (Not the honesty part - I would be honest no matter what. I wouldn't fill it out for just anyone. . .)

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Candy Corn
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Living Room
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I've never tried!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Jean Bronson
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? About 12:30 - couldn't sleep so I worked on Blog Book #2
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Depends - too many factors at play to just give a blanket yes or no.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on FaceBook? Cindy Walker
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? My favorite but I don't drink Caffeine.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Just last week.
12. Who took your profile picture? Jeremy
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? KB.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Only because the house was quiet for three hours in the morning. This morning was busy.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes.
16. Are you upset about anything? Yes.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes. God created us for relationship.
18. Are you a bad influence? Nope.
19. Night out or night in? Alternating, please.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? I guess there is nothing I couldn't go without, but I would rather not give up my computer.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Robin Otey when she delivered Haden on my birthday 1.5 years ago!
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Miss you too."
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Like I am on the edge of something big.
24. Do you hate anyone? No.
25. If we were to look in your FaceBook inbox, what would we find? Five messages from friends I need to write back but just don't know what to say.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? That's just silly - yes.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No one who knows me. And no one who doesn't, I don't think.
28. What song is stuck in your head? The Farmer in the Dell is playing incessantly in the room beside me.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., whom would you want it to be? My brother or sister.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? No Way! My children will only be 17, 16, and 14. That is just so sad.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow: Eye exam.
32. Do you think too much or too little? too little.
33. Do you smile a lot? sorta - not as much as I used to. Life is heavy. The world is broken. God is still on the throne.

No comments: