Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Book

So, it is 6:23 AM on Saturday and I just ordered my first book from Blurb.com. I followed the advice of a girl I don't even know (who happens to live in my home town and "stalks" my blog) and used Blurb to make a book out of the first year of The Blue Hutch. I am SO excited.

Now, I wouldn't be me if I didn't find a deal to go with it, so I'll have to tell you that the "Money Saved" ticker at the bottom of the page went up $10.00 because I found an online coupon to use on my book. What a way to start a day! A good omen?

Meaning that the fact that Bubba and Little have dentist appointments at 8:30AM shouldn't phase me, eh? Maybe if I believed in omens. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've already saved $1,064 this year!!!! Isn't that more than all of last year??? I am soooo impressed! And jealous! MM

~Mad said...

That is so cool - I have cruised Blurb (after my mother's death when I first had all the pictures) but never did anything about it.

Tell tell how you did it.
~Mad

annaj said...

where is the coupon - i'm about to order mine!