Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

There's Still Time. . .

I am staying up late to brag post about this great Walgreens deal so that you can still have three days to share the wealth! Thanks to Maricle Mom for linking to Money Saving Mom with this scenario! ( I have no idea what a Maricle is, but I am giving credit where it is due.  This woman did the thinking so that we didn't have to! I am grateful, for sure.)
My first transaction was as follows:

4 boxes Kelloggs cereal
2 Pop Tarts
2 Rice Krispy Treats
2 NutriGrain bars
Regular Total: $34.78
Sale Total: $23.80
Minus $4 Coupons: $19.80
Gift Card: -$13.77
Total Out of Pocket: $6.03
Register Rewards: $10.00

Second transaction:
4 boxes Kellogs cereal
Regular Total: $18.36
Sale Total: $10.36
Minus $2 Coupons: $8.36
Total Out of Pocket: $8.36
Register Rewards: $5.00

Kelloggs Mail-in Rebate: $10.00
Total Money EARNED: $10.06!~!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You mentioned the coupons you used....where did you get those? I need to start being a better shopper now that EC is going to go to private school - AUGH!!

annaj said...

that's a lot of cereal

Amanda said...

I look at those flyers each week trying to be like you, and I just don't see the deals. Then I read about them on your site and kick myself!!