Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend Wanderings

So, I sit at the computer on Saturdays and that's time to "blog surf".

The kids are watching, "Go Diego, Go!" and I am perusing.  I thought I might just start sharing something I find each Saturday.  I don't usually have time to compose a post on the weekend, so this would be a way to share something with you from a random stranger (usually) that simultaneously shares with you something about me.



Today I happened across the Diary of DavesWife and it's adorable.  I read a few posts and then I saw in the sidebar where you can click through to a post that explains how she became DavesWife.  I thought it was the story of their romance but should have known better (the button you click actually says, "It's not what you think.")  So, that's all I am going to tell you .  You'll need to click through here to read it yourself.

It will make you smile.
It made me smile.
It made me cry.
It gave me chills.

Have a good weekend. . .

No comments: