2. I have a real love/hate relationship with Target.
3. Conversation between Lily and KB in the van this week:
Lily: "You can have Violet because you're a girl and I'll have Scout because he's a boy."
4. KB's words from the heart, "Moriah can be my sister."
5. They are doing roadwork on our road and the 3 minute drive to Little's school turned into 13 minutes today. They say this will continue through November. Yuck.
6. The meet and greet went well today at Little's school. The little boy who has the desk across from her lives at the seminary; his parents are in their final year. Her teacher is adorable.
7. I fell asleep on the couch today. All the kids were taking naps too but I don't remember putting my stuff down, putting my head down, or even contemplating a nap. Honey called to tell me what time he would be home and I couldn't remember where I was, what day it was, etc. My comment to Honey was, "I have to go find the children," and hung up.
8. Got a magazine in the mail yesterday called, Catalog Favorites, A Showcase of Catalog Best-Sellers. There were some tshirts in there that cracked me up:
- THINK: it's not illegal yet
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups (picture of capitol building)
- I have CDO. It's like OCD but the letters are in order like they should be.
- OMG! My mother was right about EVERYTHING!
- So far this is the oldest I've ever been.
9. I got a new bag today (bag as in "purse"). My new bag was in a bag. Tyra Banks had a whole show on how really nice bags come in drawstring bags. I'm so simple that I opened the package and thought, "This is NOT the color I wanted!" Oops. Looked inside drawstring bag and pulled out beautiful leather bag I love. With three kids going to be in school I thought it might be nice to carry a real handbag instead of a "mom bag" for a change. I did a survey, got a gift certificate, found a coupon, and got my $$$$ purse for 65% off. Yummy.
10. All school supplies are bought. Little's public school wanted $53.00 to purchase the items on her list for her. I purchased these same items plus the ones on Bubba's 2 lists for $20.57.