Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 7 or 7-11

July 7 (also known as 7-11 in this country of ours) is celebrated with free Slurpees at local 7Elevens everywhere. Little and I took advantage of the Slurpee goodness while on a special little outing.  Good times.

Now, I mentioned our country because down under they write their dates differently and they would have to celebrated 7Eleven on November 7.  I wonder. . . if I told the company this tidbit, would they allow us to celebrate twice a year?  hmmm.

Lucy: "You called everyone except Slurpee Heaven!"
George: "That's not true. I did call Slurpee Heaven. They didn't want you. Heard you had attitude. Said you weren't Slurpee Material."
Two Weeks Notice (2002)

2 comments:

annaj said...

Wouldn't it be July 11th then?

Jawan said...

Nov. 7 is my birthday and I would love to get a free slurpee!