Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


DAY THREE
Agenda: Toy Story, Tea Room, Big Foot, Pool

As proof that I was having a great time on our "staycation", there are very few pictures from my day three.  I say "my" because we split up on Tuesday and the boys went their merry way and we went ours.  But not until we had introduce our children to Woody and Buzz in Toy Story.  Yep, our kids had never seen Andy's room full of toys and Bubba was riveted.  We made it 2/3 of the way through before calling it quits for the day.  

The girls got all dressed up and headed to lunch in the tea room in The Women's Exchange.  I will not pretend that we didn't get many a stare as we entered.  I chose to believe it was because my girls looked adorable dressed alike; KB in her Cinderella shoes.  My mother seemed to believe it was more of a terror stare - fear that quiet lunches were not an option now that two children were present.  I am proud to announce that the girls did great.  They ate their grilled cheese with impeccable manners and handled themselves like little ladies "should".  I was a proud/thankful momma.

The boys drove to the Big Foot store/museum on Lindberg to check out the goods.


Bubba had a blast. . .




They watched footage of the first Monster Truck in action.  Big Foot was actually built here in town and apparently this is the "home" of monster trucks.  Who knew??


When Bubs got home Pop surprised him with his very own Big Foot and Bubba set about using it for it's purpose.


After letting everyone have time alone in their rooms, we headed to Memom and Pop's hotel for a swim.  So. Much. Fun.






Memom and Pop went on a date for dinner and we went home to crash and refuel for Day Four! Good Times.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a fun staycation, so far. The pictures and details are great. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the week, too!