Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shopping

Today I made a visit to the grocery and Walgreens - I knew of some deals from this week that actually met needs and the kids were all in school or "school".

Schnucks:

Full Price Total: $27.23
Total after coupons and sale: $5.51
Savings: 80%

Walgreens
Full Price Total: $43.40
Total after coupons and sale: $5.15
Savings: 88%

I just realized that I can mail in a rebate for the three Windex bottles! It's a $5 rebate so I will ultimately have only spent $.15!! That's a 99.994% savings! Holla!

People who live in town, the cups were completely free - they are selling for a $1 and there is a $1 coupon peelie on each package! Limit of 10. If you are attending a Memorial Day cookout, you may want to volunteer to bring paper goods and then run, don't walk, to your nearest Schnucks.

No comments: