Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Phenomena

We have a new phenomena at the Blue Hutch and it. must. stop.
I was jolted out of my sleep by a 4 year old at 4:15AM this morning. He "needed a Kleenex". He was still mostly asleep. He had turned on the light in the stairs.

The light in the stairs woke up the 6 year old missing a key portion of her brain. Once she's awake. . . she's awake. Bub's went back to bed/sleep. Little got to watch The Aristocats. Mom went back to sleep.

I was jolted out of my sleep by a 4 and 6 year old at 5:30AM. They came into my room to tell me that Aristocats was over and that they were going to go downstairs and play with the computer. Honey was out of the bed and on the stairs faster than I've seen him move in AGES. (His laptop was set up on the desk and there is NO TELLING what they would have done to move it and play Little's new birthday game.)

So, we've all been up ever since. Bubba KEEPS. JUMPING. OFF. FURNITURE. I am going to go pop the birthday balloons.

This can't go on.
Neither can my complaining.
Sorry.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You have already had a long day! I will pray that this phase will pass soon!