Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's The Most Horrible Time of the Year

It's time to begin the process of "changing out the closets". Now, I am not silly enough to believe that Spring is here. 70 degree temperatures cannot fool me. Every year the sun comes out, people are ridiculous and work in their yards planting flowers, and then it snows one last time before April. Still, it's not bad to take stock of what we have, what we need, and how to frugally get the job done.

Any job is more fun if you have pretty paper to work with so I was thrilled to find this little number at Controlling My Chaos.


I printed one out and slipped it into a sheet protector. My plan is to write on the sheet protector and re-use the list so I don't have to keep re-printing and using all that ink. Is that just cheap or even remotely smart? We'll see.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cool print out and an excellent idea to put it in a page protector. I have done one child already, but need to check the clothes for the other two soon. It will probably be spring here before it is there, so I hope I can get it done before the warmer weather is here to stay. :)