Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines

Last year Little came home with a bag full of valentines and three of the kids gave her the same thing. Now, I am trying to come to grips with the fact that it's about what the kids like - not what mommy thinks is cute (in this instance), but since my kids don't give a rip for now. . . I'm in charge of the valentines and we MADE them!

Now, before anyone thinks I am oh so smart and creative, let me be clear: I got the idea from someone else. I don't even know her name but she writes the blog Sweet Brown Sugars. (You can click the name of her blog to see the post I got this idea from.) KB takes hers to class today so we'll see how it goes. They are simple, but I think they are cute - just enough, really.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I LOVE them. Sam and I will be making these tonight! :) He takes his tomorrow, so thanks for getting this post on the blog in the nick of time... he he.

Anonymous said...

When you told me about this, you neglected to give me the text inside. Now the mint makes sense. :) MM