Thankfully 'not quiet' does not equal 'destructive'. Those of us left behind have had a bunch of fun. Here are some highlights...
- Two trips to McDonald's in one day. PLENTY of Playland for the kids and sweet tea for the daddy!
- A trip to Walmart for a replacement for the Bubs of 'Mister The King', a little diecast CARS car that he got as a poopy treat but then lost.
- ANOTHER POOPY TREAT for the big boy. What did he get?
Yep! He got Mater, and I wish Sweety could've seen the look on his face when I pulled it out and gave it to him. He was adorable!
- Of course, there was also the obligatory bodily harm that had to happen to someone and it happened last night when I was trying to get Bubs ready for bed. He started to run away, I reached out to grab him, he tripped, and instead of grabbing him around the waist, I clocked him in the face, leading to a busted lip for him and gashed thumb for me. So fun!
- Plenty of smiles from KB to Daddy.
- Plenty of kisses from Little to Daddy.
- Riproarious laughter as we rode home from McDonald's and I talked them through the game plan for getting ready for bed. After I was sure they all understood, I told them that if we did all that, it would be SUCCESS! That suddenly became a humor word and we spent the rest of the ride yelling out SUCCESS and laughing.
- One of the trips to McDonald's was to have dinner with long-time friends from seminary, the Eubanks, who were on their way back home and passing through. So much fun and so good to just hang out with good friends.
Now I'm off to watch more of Season 1 of Heroes and probably some ice cream.