Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Get Organized

I don't know if you remember this post from last October and the workshop I went to on organizing, BUT my friend Julie is at it again and I am going AGAIN! She says that it will be the same information but I am geared up and ready to go. After the first workshop I got my file boxes all set up for school papers, etc. but this time I am going to get all the details on putting together a family notebook. I think this tool will be invaluable for my husband and I do want to be a helper!

I am hoping to get some friends together to go with me. Interested???

photo from theorderedhome.com

2 comments:

annaj said...

I'm interested! Will you flag the major points for me? :-)

amy jones said...

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what they say about organizing all the school papers, etc. Also very interested about your family notebook!! Please share your findings!! Good luck to you!!