Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We are home.

We survived two 11 hour drives with only one meltdown and one need for a change of clothing. I do hope that next Thanksgiving I remember to give the portable DVD player the props it is due. What a blessing.

So now we are in the comfort of our own home without the comfort of any hot water. LOVELY. The Landlord spent an hour on the water heater tonight and needs a part. We have a neurologist appointment in the morning. . . oh joy! I love going places looking like a grease vat.

I do hope you had a merry Christmas. I'll be back with stories and pictures - you come back if you're interested in the ridiculousness of a Christmas celebrated with our family.

1 comment:

Allison said...

your mom always looks SO happy when you are all together- I think that family shot is a framer for sure!!