Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The New Purple Dress

Memom sent Little two new dresses. One is for Christmas. One is purple.

This morning, as I got out of the shower, I heard Little in her room singing, "Today is Sunday and I get to wear my new purple dress.”

I knew I would need photos for Memom and, sure enough, I had a voicemail on the cell phone instructing me to take photos! I figured while I was getting one of my eldest adorable child, I should just try to get a photo of all three adorable children.

Honey went out to the front porch to help get everyone in position. His instructions were, "Put your arms around each other." The first attempt:

After that I just set the camera for continual photo taking (the official photographer's terminology) and tried again.

As you can see, it was a brilliant idea. In mere seconds I took 22 pictures and ended up with two that were printable. Best of all no one was sweating or crying!

I did get Little to stand alone for one shot and this was the result:

Nice face. I don't know what that was about, but it communicates a lot about what goes on in our house these days and what goes on in her heart. STINKER! Adorable, but a stinker.

Thanks Memom for the new purple dress. Little loves it and, as you can see, is precious in it.

1 comment:

annaj said...

Precious! Precious! Precious!