Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Toddler Time - KB

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 I will not be posting to this blog in the A.M. hours. Why? Because this little one will be standing in the same place but wearing a RED dress and heading to her first morning of Mother's Day Out!! (a.k.a. Toddler Time)


Yep, my baby will be spending the morning with 6 other toddlers learning her colors (hence the RED dress) and more. Brings a tear to my eye. You know why?

You know what this means? It means 3 hours alone in my house!!! I am going to play my old Dixie Chicks CD really loud and clean the bathroom! I am going to clean my room and vacuum! I am NOT going to sit down at the computer because I'll blink and 3 hours will be gone.

So, I have made a plan and shared my plan - now for everyone to wake up healthy so I can work my plan!

No comments: