Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unexpected Pleasure

Tonight I was supposed to get a filling replaced. You heard me right - replaced. Talk about unfair things in life. Not only did I have to sit through getting a filling as a nine year old, I have to have it drilled out and replaced by a clear one. Better for the future of my mouth? Yes. More aesthetically pleasing? Yes. Sound like a good time? No.

Imagine my sadness as I checked the voicemail on my cell phone while ON THE WAY to the dentist, only to find out they were two hours behind and wondered if I could reschedule. I pulled over in a parking lot (conveniently located across from the mall) and called to reschedule. Then I did the only thing any self-respecting girl could do in such circumstances. I went to Michael's alone.

DEEP SIGH

2 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

ha ha! I chuckled out loud!!!!!

Debbie said...

Excellent choice!!