Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

SLEEP

After our day at the Gateway, Little was exhausted!!! She almost fell asleep into her dinner.
So, Little was in bed and asleep by 6:15PM! She slept until 7:00AM!!! I honestly can't remember the last time she did that. We didn't even set our alarm because she usually wakes us up between 5:30 - 6:00AM. That means that WE slept until 7:00AM too.

We woke up to the sound of Bubba opening Little's door and her saying, "I'm trying to get my light on, Bubba. You can turn it if you want to."

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hooray for an unexpected late morning! I love those--especially since they are few and far between. Actually, while at the in-laws this weekend, I was the official "late sleeper" with a wake time of 8:30 am!!! I don't know if I have EVER slept that late :).