Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got nothin' today

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:09 am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last movie you saw? Harry Potter

4. What is your favorite TV show? Bones, Samantha Who?, Castle

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Funny, I like where we are - I just have a list of 35+ people who need to move here too!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Haven't yet - Special K probably

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? Peas

9. Favorite Place to Eat? I like Qdoba. I love the Cheesecake Factory

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mini Van - Ford (swore I would never own a Ford - and
there you go.)

12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia - I have husbands to meet, babies to kiss, and friends to hug!!!

13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full - ask me again in a minute.

14. Where would you want to retire? Is retiring truly biblical?? *wink*

15. Favorite time of day? 7:02PM all is quiet

16. Where were you born? In Chattanooga, TN

17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

18. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am an 8-11AM person.

19. Do you have any pets? No

20. What did you want to be when you were little? Nurse - until I realized how much blood was involved.

21. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

22. Are you married? 9 years

23. Been in a car accident? Yes - totaled my car while living down under. Other than that I usually just hit inanimate objects.

24. Any pet peeves? WAY TOO MANY things bother me.

25. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Ham and Pineapple

26. Favorite Flower? Gerbera Daisy

27. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip

28. Favorite fast food restaurant? I'm a MickeyD's girl.

29. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero times!

30. From whom did you get your last email? Linda McKindley

31. Do anything spontaneous lately? Bought trail mix at the grocery store and it wasn't on the list

32. Like your job? Yes!

33. Broccoli? Yes

34. What was your favorite vacation? Beijing, China Y2K

35. Last person you went out to dinner with? My Honey

36. What are you listening to right now? My husband brushing his teeth and my daughter's computer saying "Challenge Yourself" - - - AGAIN!!!

37. What is your favorite color? Navy

38. How many tattoos do you have? One- in my mind

39. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:11 AM

40. Coffee Drinker? Sugar, cream with a side of coffee

3 comments:

Allison said...

ham and pineapple? Me too! Mitch could care less for it, so I rarely eat it. NExt time u are in town, maybe we can share one!

Allison said...

I love ham and pineapple too, and jay doesn't love it so let's have a date!!
Had no idea you liked to watch basketball- it's the only flaw i know of in your life!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked your favorite vacation! I got to share in that with you! How fun! :) That's why it's your favorite right? lol!

Love you!
Stacy R