Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Daddy

Funny - all around the blogosphere folks are posting about their Father's. I didn't. I had a day.

I did get to talk to my daddy around 8:30PM after my sweet brother woke me up (I fell asleep at 7:30) to tell me to call back - daddy was finally home. (I had called multiple times already between 6:45 - 7:30 to see if he was home from church yet.)

Sounds like he had a good day spent with his first born, a stop in by his youngest, and grandchildren. I imagine that the only thing that could have made it better would have been a big squeeze from his middle kid. Can't wait to deliver my Father's Day hug on Friday!!!

On a different note, I have a question. . .
Why is it that I used to have photos of me with my daddy, but now when I go searching for a photo to post I can only find pictures of him with grandchildren??? Hmmmm.

I mean, they're cute pictures and all but the lack of me in photos with Pop is something I am going to remedy next week, for sure!

No comments: