Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

What I Got For Little's Birthday

Five years ago God gave us Little and a life we never expected. You may be expecting a mushy post about my love for my daughter. Or maybe you are expecting cuteness and photos about the birthday, the party, the t-shirt - - that will come. For now you are getting a post about the CRICUT!!!!

That's right, people, my Honey surprised me with a Cricut Electronic Cutter and my scrapbooking just went to a whole new level (as did my appreciation for my Honey *wink*).

I would like to publicly thank Honey for being so supportive of my creative endeavors. I would like to thank Megan for exposing me to the beauty of the Cricut and I would like to thank Joann's Fabrics for having a kick-booty sale in honor of March being National Craft Month. Thank you.

What should I make first??

5 comments:

amy said...

what does it do? is it a scrapbooking only wonder? tell me more!

Catherine said...

ooo! That thing looks amazing. Happy UN-birthday Becky!! (And happy birthday Little, too).

Anonymous said...

I was wondering too. What's a cricut? And do I really want to know? *grin*

Happy Birth-day to you.

Anonymous said...

How FUN!!! I have used one that a friend of mine has and it is pretty incredible. I love the cool fonts you can get and it does amazing things for a scrapbook page. What fun that will be!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for jer bear getting a cricut!!!! You will now be wasting almost as much time with your cricut as you do on facebook. It's an addiction!

Meagan Price