Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Undies on Your Head

KB has a strong will. She comes from a long line of strong wills but that is not the point of this post so why go into it? *smile* The point IS that she has strong opinions and is very determined to see her ideas come to fruition. Her latest "great" idea was for all of us to wear Bubba's undies on our heads. How do I know this was her idea? Because she took a pair of undies out of his drawer, walked over to me, "wiped" the undies on my head and stomped her foot. There you go.

And here we are:
He just kept doing his puzzle like nothing was happening.
"I told you we were going to wear undies on our heads."

I am not amused.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea for little KB :). You should be amused, because it is really quite a funny picture. Be careful which of your family members gets a hold of THAT one! I can only imagine what creative uses they might think up for that . . .

amy said...

glad to know i am not alone in the household of strong-willed children (and adults!)
love this...made me laugh out loud. especially the last pic. seen that face before!

Alicia Bradley said...

Best post yet...:D

annaj said...

i am!!