Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little's Bday Prep

Little is turning 5 this month and we are having a party. It is going to be a "dress-up tea party" and she is so excited. I am excited about planning the party and terrified about having all those little girls and their moms in our home. Yes, this is an "invite your friends" year, so we are sending invites to school for all the little girls in her class; little purses with the invite rolled up inside:
Part of the time will be spent around the table with a tea set I got at Goodwill and a table cloth I am going to make from this fabric I just got:


Can you see it? It's all these little girls playing dress up!! I'll show you more later.

8 comments:

Julia said...

Okay I think you are going over the top like our old friend LC and her kids parties... I love the purse invitation. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I wish YOU were my mom.

Stacy Ruska

Marcie said...

Very cute! What are the purses made of?

Kirby said...

Becky, those are so very cute! Happy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! She will love it and the kids and moms will love it, too. Can't wait to hear more of the details!

annaj said...

fabulous! wish i could be a fly on the wall. then i would buzz by your ear and annoy you when you're trying to serve "tea" to 10 five-year-olds! and we're back . . .

hey - my word verification word was 'perses' - coincidence??

Catherine said...

What a great party idea! It looks like it will be great fun to prepare.

porternews said...

wow! I am so impressed. You are an amazingly creative mom. I don't know where you find the time. I hope the party goes well and I will wait to see pictures!