Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

At My House

If you were to walk into my house today, this is what you would find:
1.  our eldest has taken to reminding me three times a day (at least) that I am short.  "You are a short girl, aren't you, Mama?"  Great.

2.  our eldest has taken to asking Honey if he is her father.  ???  "You're my daddy, aren't you?" Great.

3.  our son has started to talk like Jar Jar Binks.  Seriously.  I told him to finish his chicken in that same style last night and he stopped dead in his tracks.  "Mesa wantsa yousa to finish yousa chicksa." There was a twinkle in his eye as if to say, "She gets me."  I do not.

4. KB in the trash can scavenging for food.  

5.  Tinkertoy lollipops

6.  Little or Bubba butchering Hark the Herald Angels Sing from random places in the house - it's beautiful.

7.  me paralyzed by not knowing what to do next.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

LOVING #2. Hee, hee...

annaj said...

hooray for school!

Julia said...

JarJar Binks is My all time favorite Star Wars character and Noldada's least favorite! You just keep finding the joy in life and laugh all the way! Miss you... would love to get together soon.