Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Google Fun

I wasn't tagged for this, but my friend Jawan did this and it made me giggle - and wonder. So I followed her lead and went to Google and typed in the search box (with the quotation marks) "[my name] needs" and so on (likes, eats, hates, wants, looks like, laughs, wants......). Here's what I found. . .

1. B needs a home.
2. B looks good in blue.
3. B hates cell phones.
4. B goes Star Trekkin.
5. B loves her sweets.
6. B eats a ducks tongue.
7. B has hope after living on the streets. (this is GREAT in light of #1)
Further down, no lie, it says "B has problems with her son".
8. B wants to destroy her school.
9. B thinks school totally [stinks] (really? after #8 did you doubt?)
Also, B thinks about streaking and B thinks battles are annoying.

Well, I think that catches me up in blog land. I have a couple other posts that will show up this week telling more about our Thanksgiving. Oh, and some questions about Wal-mart will be answered. All this and more at . . . The Blue Hutch.

1 comment:

annaj said...

i am most disturbed by "anna wants to eat babies"