Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

For My Mom


While this may look like an empty basement floor to the average eye, my mom will recognize it for what it really is. . . an empty basement floor in MY HOUSE! Floor that has been covered with the same stack of JUNK for a year now and is finally free from it's weighty burden.

If I were any sort of real blogger, I would have taken a picture of the two angels from the Salvation Army that loaded our stuff into their big truck. I am, apparently, no sort of real blogger but only a mommy impersonating a blogger and therefore you will have to imagine said angels.

I am so grateful. When I walked down to the basement to take this picture I heard music!

Mom, tell Daddy that January is not THAT cold up here and I don't think it is healthy for you to wait until April to come! We can't lose momentum!!!

No comments: