Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Snake Inspector

If you remember, this summer I posted about Little's time at camp and her quality time with a certain snake.  I finally recieved the aforementioned photo and the snake is a far cry from a boa constrictor.  Things look so different on the back of a very small digital camera.  Still, she is face to face with that guy and doesn't look a bit nervous.  I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

When I showed this photo to my sister-in-law, she passed on a photo of my niece and a "similar" story.  Abs couldn't WAIT to get this guy wrapped around her shoulders.  To quote Brooke, "She totally wanted to do it and was scared out of her mind.  Just screamed and shook the whole time and then was high off adrenaline for a week."  Now THAT's the response one would hope for expect!!
What a weird family we are!

1 comment:

annaj said...

apparently cole is missing out on the snake action. i think i'm ok with that.