Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

WOW - I'm a LOSER

So, Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer picked the winners for the CDs and I was not one of them. Can I tell you though, I know two of the winners. Isn't that crazy??

Megan lives here in town and her husband was a student with my husband. I read her blog every day (or every time she posts) and feel like we are friends even though I have only met her once or twice. I think we would be friends, though.

And then, my friend Madelyn won a set. The same Madelyn who said she would share. So wait, that means I half win. I'm only a half loser.

OH MY WORD!!!!!

I would like to thank everyone who made this possible. The people at WOW. Shannon. and Madelyn without whom I would be a loser - 100%.

This was Bubba's response to the big news:

3 comments:

Megan said...

Pretty crazy, huh?

Maybe we need to get together for lunch this summer. You think?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I didn't even know - I didn't read my blogs as I am preparing for H_U_G_E garage sale in my neighborhood.

So, dear, I found out from YOU.

And - I WILL share - you know it!

Love ya'll,~Mad
www.xanga.com/madewyn

Anonymous said...

Um, you need to teach him how to raise the roof while saying HEYYY, HO... or is that only me who teaches her kids strange things like that?