Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Winner Is. . .

One of the blogs I read, Make and Takes, had a contest on June 9th. (How many times CAN I link to her blog, eh?) There was a collage for a father and a picture that was a joke and I guessed (at the risk of offending cat lovers everywhere) that the father actually disliked cats. I won!! So, not only did I get my name on someone else's blog, I got a really fun package in the mail yesterday from Marie at Make and Takes. It had three fun water sponge toys and this precious apron that Little put on directly and headed off to cook in her kitchen.



Seriously, how cute is that!!!!
So thank you, Marie, for the fun goodies! We have all enjoyed these Make and Takes.

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got your package. The apron looks darling on your daughter, cute picture!

Anonymous said...

"Little" looks so "Big" in her apron - so grown up.

Congrats!

I am still waiting for the load of CD's from WOW - figure out your favs - I'm most likely sharing with you and Jawan.

Love,
~Mad