Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

School House Rocks

Do you remember Saturday mornings with "I'm just a Bill" and "Interplanet Janet"? Well, my children are hooked on School House Rocks at the moment and it is hilarious to hear them singing all about GRAMMAR of all things. Yes, these are their favorites. Bubba is especially fond of them, as singing is what Bubba's do best. So, here he is singing, "Interjections". Even though you might not be able to understand much, hold out for the Hallelujah chorus ending!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understood not one thing UNTIL Hallelujah! Thanks for the warning!
Love, ~Mad

erika said...

I'm so glad that HE knew exactly what he was singing...I didn't catch a bit until the end. He is so cute. We've gotta get together. :)

annaj said...

you should post the lyrics so we can listen again with a bit of guidance.