Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

All Done Blogger, All Done


In an attempt to use my iPad for what it was purchased, I have had to make a change.  This change is going to require some flexibility on your part.  The "pain" will be fleeting and you will find yourself safely home in the midst of humorous stories, cutesy crafts, fabulous photos, and (let's face it) adorable children being raised in a fall world by swirly parents.So, take a deep breath. . .

The Blue Hutch has a new address.  
It's easier one to remember, actually.

Quick, go change your bookmarks, reader subscriptions, and mental notes.  You aren't going to want to miss what's coming up this week.  Seriously. . . there was a trip to Atlanta, a concert with my Honey, and a kid ate poop.  See! You are not going to want to miss that.

So come on over and I'll see you there.  Leave a comment to let me know you found us.  I'll dig through the stuff on the blue hutch to see what I can find to share first.

No comments: