Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Not Forgettting - Bubba' Singing

I think the music on Glee is phenomenal.  Whether or not one agrees with the choices of story line, use of twenty-somethings as teens, etc. the fact remains: the music/singing is phenomenal.

I've downloaded quite a few songs having heard only the Glee Cast version.  One such song is "Bust the Windows" - I don't know who sings it originally.  (I could google it, but I'm not going to.)  Anyway, the point is that the other day Bubba just busted out (no pun intended) with "I bustda windows outcha cah."  It was hilarious.

Other favorites are "Baby" (Justin Bieber. . . I know), "Loser Like Me", and "Under My Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain."  Hearing them sing along and miss every four words brings my heart much . . . you guessed it. . . glee!

No comments: