1. If you have a choice between buying Cookie Crisp or the off brand, Kookie Krisps (Aldi). . . don't skimp! Go for the real thing.
2. Why is it that Little can quote the entire narration to Jump Start Kindergarten (computer game) but can't remember to bring down the pull-up she just went upstairs to get?
3. Little came home from school talking about her "Winter" Party. Seriously? They didn't even call it a Holiday Party this year. That's just lazy. And ridiculous.
4. I officially hate balloons. Our life turns to utter chaos whenever a balloon is present.
5. Last night my husband went to Target to return and re-buy a doll house we bought before Thanksgiving because it is on sale for $10 less this week. What a rock star!!
6. Last night Bubba was telling me something that involved a lot of detail and things I was having a hard time following, and in the middle of a sentence he stopped, looked me in the eye and said, "I love you so much." SO sweet.
7. I finished the Futoshiki book that I received for my birthday in May. Most fun puzzle book ever!