and a couple fun . . . facts? Whatever. . .
1. I have a double ear infection. Three year old birthdays are not so fun when one is in that kind of pain. I'd rather have another c-section that a double ear infection. I am officially a pansy.
2. My children sang a round of "Little is a wacko yes she is, yes she is. Little is a wacko yes she is, yes she is. Little is a wacko. Little is a wacko. Little is a wacko yes she is." at Chick-fil-a tonight. They did a verse for Bubs and KB too. Equal opportunity mockers.
3. We had a terrible storm last night - really strong winds. Our neighbor lost two pear trees. As we drove out of the driveway this morning, I slowed down so Bubba and KB could see the broken tree, this conversations ensued:
Bubba - "Mommy, will you fix it?"4. I took KB to MMO on Friday and there was no MMO on Friday. That didn't make it to my calendar somehow. What good IS a calendar if one is not going to use it?
Mommy - "I wish I could, Bubs. Trees can't be fixed once they break like that."
KB - "What about God?"
Mommy - "Well, KB, God is the only one who could fix that tree, but He doesn't really do that kind of thing very often."
Bubba - "God could fix it. He would need sticky tape."
5. Bubba had a minor concussion yesterday. A fall on the playground led to a nice round of throwing up and a visit to the doctor. He had a headache for most of the afternoon but he is fine now.
6. Honey started his second class this week. They changed the class time to Tuesday nights instead of Wednesday nights. I feel safe saying a man did that.
7. My mom is coming Thursday.
8. I need to dye a leotard and tights yellow for Little's Halloween costume. I am paralyzed by fear. What is THAT about?
9. One of my best friends in college lost his dad today. I am so very sad for him.
10. KB turned three on Sunday and today (yes, TUESDAY) she asked me "Why??" 15+ times. That girls has a great sense of timing, eh? I actually laughed out loud after one long spout of "why?"s. Game on, chica.