Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Aussie Influence


I am pretty sure the song said, "The Word of God", but Bubs wrote what he heard.  He does that.  He lays on the floor and writes the words of songs or books. 

Lately, it's Bible verses he has memorized listening to Colin Buchanan's cd.  Colin is a singer from Australia and my friend, Cherie, sent a cd when Little was born.  It's been in the cd case ever since.  Bubba put it in two weeks ago and the house/car has been filled with the beautiful sound of an Aussie accent ever since.  My kids are singing about wombats, kookaburras, and geckos; it does my heart good.

I also don't mind hearing my son quote, "We all like sheep have gone astray.  Baa  Baa Boom Baa Baa. Each of us has turned to his own way.  Baa  Baa Boom Baa Baa.  And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all, singing Baa  Baa Boom Baa Baa Isaiah 53:6! Huuuh! "

2 comments:

annaj said...

Love that boy!

Melissa said...

Our family went to see him in concert on Monday. My four girls and 2 of their cousins had a great time. So did the grown-ups.
He started the concert as a cowboy doing a very bad American accent. Very funny.