Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What would I give. . .

. . . to live near an IKEA?????
Sigh.

Christian, from modobject at home, added new links to her sidebar and I spent a few moments with this today. Sigh.

Click through to check out the newly decorated room, but read Christians's post from today too.  There is a quote that is WONDERFUL.  This girl who used to do "dance routines" on the deck with my little sister is now SUCH a source of encouragement to my heart. 

And THAT's how the "blog world" brings glory to our Father!
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you so much for the link! It has been a fun room to do. :)

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Ikea Rocks! We have one, I love it. When we go, it takes us an entire day - it's a feild trip!
My friend in Germany has 2 within driving distance . . . lucky dog.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Oh my, this post brought tears to my eyes today. *Thank you* for your kind words; you don't know how they encouraged me today.

If we ever have a chance to get our kids together maybe I'll break out in dance routine just to entertain. I'll bet you sister remember a little of the choreography too!