Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Doctor Who

Honey and I just finished watching David Tennant's final episode of Dr. Who. I am a bit ashamed to say that I cried.

Several things about this tick me off. It ticks me off that my husband can suggest a Sci-Fi show to me and, against my will, I love it. It ticks me off that David Tennant's character was just so good that you couldn't help but love him. It ticks me off that all good things must come to an end.

It's like saying bye to a friend. (spoiler alert) As he revisited each major character from the past five years and told them goodbye, I felt like I was saying goodbye too.

It's too corny for words. Guess I am just corny.
Bye Bye, DT! You are MY Doctor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you are destined to be my friend. When I watched it I cried too.

Tell me, how do you feel about the Stargate franchise?