1. It grieves me that I now have to click "big girls" when I shop for Little online.
2. Bubba started his meds yesterday. They say it will take 3-5 weeks for it to take affect and then it might have a reverse affect - - more hyper activity. "Dear Jesus, please no. Amen."
3. I don't think KB's tummy can handle another antibiotic. She is "monkey" free for the first time in 2010 and we are grateful. I'm going to go get pickled garlic asap. (monkey = phlegm)
4. It is 6:48 AM and Little is in her room singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" at the top of her lungs. I LOVE when she gets enough sleep. (5:45 AM today!)
5. These days KB's favorite songs at bedtime are the Veggie Tales theme song and the Backyardigans theme song. Thursday night I sang the song while she giggled and grinned and then she said, "I luf that song." I luf her!
6. Bubba wants to sing "Our God is an Awesome God" every night. Together. If I start without him, he puts his hand over my mouth and says, "No! Together. Again." Yes sir!