Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Small Step, One Giant Leap

This is part of my "information headquarters".
I have the weekly schedule for Honey's benefit, a pad for a grocery list because my mom says that's helpful (she's right), a list of to-do's for Honey, a chart to track when Bubba poops on the potty, and my new monthly menu chart!

Isn't it adorable??? I didn't make it. The gal at Controlling My Chaos did (now THAT's a blog you KNOW I would be drawn to) and she made it available for download. You just print it as an 8x10 photo and laminate it and wah-lah! A dry erase menu board. LOVE IT.
I'm off to make chicken parmesan and hashbrowns. . .

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very impressive! I love it all. I feel like my "lists" are all over the place these days and ever-growing. Keep up the good work!