Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mom's Visit - Entry Four

Mom brought a little tea set for the girls and so I suggested she have a tea party with them while she was here. (When I say little tea set, I mean L-I-T-T-L-E)

Now, deep down inside I thought it would be a great memory for my mom and the girls to share AND I thought I would go read or something quiet and alone while they partied over pink lemonade BUT that was not to be. And I am SO GLAD I didn't miss this. The girls got all dressed up. . .

and each chose a baby doll as their guest. . .


Little was a bit of a guzzler and favored the rice krispy treats, but KB leaned more toward the pb&j and was a natural with a tea cup - check out her pinky!!


The party was a big hit and they have asked to have a tea party every day since. Maybe this weekend, since it's a four day weekend.

1 comment:

Tassiegal.net said...

What precious memories Becky. My baby grand-daughter is 3 weeks old, and I told her when she is older we would go out for pink cup cakes and pink milkshakes. I have a tiny tea set for her also! Have a wonderful day dear friend, Helen