Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bargain Shopping Hint

Once upon a time someone told me that Target marked stuff down on the same day each week. I thought I would print the schedule for you guys so you can be frugal and multiply (your dollars, that is).

Year-round: (note: this may vary from store to store, but this is the general rule)
Monday -- Infants department, Kids clothing and Electronics
Tuesday -- Women's clothing, Domestics
Wednesday -- Men's clothing, Garden, Toys, Health/Beauty
Thursday -- Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares, Sporting Goods, Luggage
Friday -- Cosmetics, Hardware, Auto, Home Improvement and Jewelry


Holidays:
All holidays except Christmas follow the 3-3-2 rule:
The first 3 days after the holiday are 50% off.
The next 3 days are 75% off.
The next 2 days are 90%.
After that it goes to salvage.

Information gathered from A Full Cup.

1 comment:

porternews said...

Thanks for sharing your wealth of bargain pointers! I can use all the help I can get.