Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Things Heard At the Blue Hutch

A couple weeks ago KB said, "Bye-Bye, Car." It's very telling that her first word combo would be directed at traffic. That gal has spent quite a bit of time in her car seat.

Today KB said, "Bubba STOP." Another very telling phrase. Wonder how many times she has heard that one??

Little's new response to just about any question is, "Of course I will." It's adorable. The alternative is "I certainly will." The opposite side to this coin of pleasantry, is her favorite thing to say to her siblings, "DO NOT TOUCH ME."

Bless her sweet heart, I have been trying to teach her new phrases to say in a loving tone and tonight she got it halfway right. Bubba and KB were climbing all over her and pushing her nose (like a horn). She had yelled "NO DON'T TOUCH ME" a couple times and saw my face. She quickly changed to YELLING "Bubba and Sissy I am asking you not to touch me!!!!!" Such a nice phrase. Still working on the loving tone.

2 comments:

~Mad said...

Precious, precious!

Love, ~Mad

Shelley said...

Love that I can hear these in my head from recent memory. :) Hope you are staying cool, my friend, and getting excited for your big journey Friday. Will be praying for you. Love you lots!