Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Clothes Horse

KB is such a funny girl.  She is constantly trying on shoes, wearing necklaces, loves hats, etc.  She is apparently typical.

This week she came to me and jabbered away intently and after I said, "Show me what you need, KB." (Thanks, Amy) she took me to Bubba's room.  Here she proceeded to empty his underwear drawer, pick out a pair, back up onto my lap hand me the underwear and stick her leg out.  Hilarious.

Well, I put the pair on.  There she stood in a pink Henley, khakis and Lightning McQueen undies.  She picked out five more pairs and was ready for pair seven when I put an end to it.  She could barely stand at that point and was walking like a sumo wrestler.  It was so FUN!

Runway. . . Work it baby. . .

1 comment:

Allison said...

she is just about the cutest thing ever- i love that snarly little grin!!